Instant Search Limited Terms of Business
Whilst Instant Search Ltd (Instant Search) shall use reasonable skill and care in the provision of the service the customer hereby acknowledges the following:
- The information supplied by Instant Search is published by a variety of third parties. Instant Search acts as a distributor of that information and is not the publisher and therefore Instant Search can accept no liability for any loss of any kind, whether direct, indirect or consequential, suffered by the customer as a result of its use of the services or the information provided.
- Each online customer will be assigned an Instant Search ID number and password. The customer is responsible for all usage and charges incurred by that Instant Search ID number and password. The customer hereby guarantees to pay for all charges incurred by usage against the Instant Search ID number and password and not to disclose the Instant Search ID number and password to any other party.
- Copyright of all material in any form resides with the publisher of that material and Instant Search does not confer copyright by purchasing the delivery of information.
- Customers of Instant Search Ltd will at all times comply with all relevant statutory enactments (including without limitation the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 (and the Data Protection principles thereunder) (and all re-enactments thereof and amendments thereto) or regulations or requirements made by any governmental authority or equivalent body of competent jurisdiction.
- Without prejudice to the generality of Clause 4 the customer further undertakes to Instant Search that it holds all necessary registrations and licences and prior to its use of the Instant Search service will obtain all such consents as are necessary from individuals in order to lawfully gain access to and make use of any personal data relating thereto including without limitation such consents as are necessary to be obtained from individuals acting in the capacity of director, partner or sole trader of a business in respect of which Instant Search is carrying out a search on behalf of the customer.
- The customer hereby indemnifies Instant Search and its officers and employees (on whose behalf Instant Search contracts) against any third party claim (including the subject of the search) in respect of any losses, damages or costs including any payment made by Instant Search to settle any such claim or action which results from the provision of the services or the information to the customer.
- The customer shall not use the information provided by Instant Search as the sole basis for any decision taken by the customer but shall use such information as merely a factor in the totality of the customers decision making system.
- Any documents referred to on the Instant Search web pages are done so as a signpost only. Copyright of any material found via the Instant Search web pages resides with the publisher of that information or material. Copyright of any material, documents, text, pictures, graphics, photographs, images, music or sound is not assigned by Instant Search to users of the Instant Search web pages.
- Instant search reserves the right to withdraw any of the services and reports without notice.
Copyright © Instant Search Limited 1991 – 2016
For more information on Instant Search Consulting please contact Anthony Capstick by email or telephone on 01200 443935.
UK working days 0900 – 1700.
OUT OF HOURS SERVICE:
For urgent business information outside the above opening hours please
call 07971 950151 (Subject to additional charges.)